Monday, July 26, 2010

SAILING

This is probably not the best picture, I took it with my phone because my camera has died, however, it will do for now. It is a work in progress and I haven't finished it.

The journey is one of exploration whether that be in life or paint. Honing the technique and working the balance of life is sometimes difficult and can take time to adjust to the day to day influences of living. However, the trick is to be patient and wait for the right moment when inspiration bursts forth with new meaning and understanding giving us the reason as to why we participate in the life lane.

It is not always smooth sailing and the waters are sometimes turbulent receding to gentle and then gushing forth to spray water upon our souls, yet the rain is gentle and soft then clears as a slither of the sun shines through the clouds balancing our lives with warmth and light. The direction we travel depends on how well we react and adjust as we sail through the oceans of time.

2 comments:

  1. That's a great image......paint? pastel? ink? silk? I really love it....so much movement and rhythm and energy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, its Acrylic on canvas. Still working it though, just needed to get the meaning of it out of my head so that I can finish it.

    ReplyDelete